Now Hiring for I.T. Systems Administrator
July 13th, 2017 Matthew Oehm
I.T. Systems Administrator - Level II
What we offer:
Established in 2008, Toronto based Tridacom is a full-service technologies firm providing a broad spectrum of services to help your business stay connected. From I.T. Solutions to VoIP Communication Services, the Tridacom team has technology experience dating back to the 1990’s and a clear understanding of the needs and choices available to today’s businesses.
New employees of Tridacom are hired into an empowered, flexible working environment with competitive salary, benefits and bonus structure.
It is expected that people who join our team bring a creative and innovative approach to business, and are also driven by client satisfaction and a strong desire to succeed.
Are you a Superstar? Do your troubleshooting skills seem like magic to your clients and employers? Join a team of Superstars who thrive in a dynamic environment of creativity, professionalism and passion.
What you offer:
- Experience administering Microsoft Active Directory Domains, DNS, DHCP.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange.
- Able to efficiently build, implement and migrate all types of Microsoft servers and services.
- Expertise in virtual technologies (VMware, Hyper-V & Citrix).
- Familiarity with administering most major backup solutions (Veeam, Backup Exec, Acronis, etc.).
- Certifications from Microsoft, VMware or other Tier 1 vendors.
- Help / Service Desk experience with a Managed Services Provider or similar experience.
- Ability to establish a good client rapport.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision and to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and positive attitude.
- Post-Secondary education in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience in client support and systems administration.
- Establish, maintain and document configurations and procedures.
- Availability for on call shifts and occasional evening and weekend work.
- Attention to detail.
Sweetens the deal:
- SQL administration knowledge.
- Basic network troubleshooting.
- VoIP experience.
- Project management.
- Valid driver’s license, clean drivers abstract, and regular access to a reliable vehicle.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be reviewed, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.